Imagine having a couple of Niagara-local, property advisors in your pocket.
Uptown Realty & Management Inc. Brokerage
Your one-stop shop
Find Your Home
Is a stress-free real estate experience really possible?
Or is it about as probable as you sailing off on a superyacht, shortly after winning the Lotto?
It all comes down to choosing the right agent. Someone expertly trained to keep abreast of the ever-changing market stats, who can guide you towards making smarter investment decisions and who can inject the most value into your home before selling.
That ‘someone’ is us. We’re Aram & Renee Ghewondian, and, with us in your pocket, you’ll walk away feeling like you’ve won the Lotto.
Welcome to our little corner of the internet.
AKA the place for smart individuals in the marketplace.
The one that means celebratory champagne *clinks* in your new kitchen, and the perfect excuse to spend up big at IKEA (goodbye Mother-In-Law’s hand-me-down curtains and crockery).
We know how special it feels to own your own home finally. It’s a corner of the world that’s yours and yours alone a corner where you can hang your child’s ugly, illegible scribbles (sorry, artworks) without worrying about nail holes and a scolding from the landlord.
Without getting taken advantage of, taken for a ride, or taken for an unsuspecting buyer.
YOU’LL NEVER BE LEFT TO FIGURE IT OUT ON YOUR OWN AGAIN
Got time for a quick ‘get-to-know-you’ sesh? Don’t be shy. We’ll go first:
Aram & Renee Ghewondian.
A husband & wife real estate duo you can trust.
We specialize in guiding families throughout Niagara to start making smart investment decisions and confidently loving the home they own.
We’ve lived in six homes in the space of six years, buying, renovating and selling each as we went. It didn’t take long for us to see that something was missing in the real estate industry. A service that not many realtors provided. That’s why we created a solution for our clients. One that allows them to maximize the potential of their home and yield a better return.
What we offer is a comprehensive selling experience, guided by our unique 5-step method.
We have a team of professionals ready to get your home in the best shape possible to sell. From painting and staging your home to a professional home organizer and cleaner, we take care of all the details – The whole shebang – if you will
You’ll walk away feeling chuffed to know your property sold for the maximum potential it could fetch. We’ll tell you ( honestly) what is worth remodelling and what isn’t ( bathroom? Kitchen? both?) Because sometimes that additional 20-30K spent on your house will bring you 60-70K back.
And, sometimes it won’t.
But that’s for us to worry about, not you.
There’s a lot of info here to digest. We just wanted to make sure you had everything you needed. Ready to take the next step?
TAKE A GANDER |CURRENT LISTINGS
The Niagara region has a lot to offer.
We know Niagara is where we want to raise our family even after experiencing different cities and countries. One of the things we love most about it is how close we are to everything! Whether you’re lusting after a tranquil, lakeside cottage, or you want shops and pubs at your very doorstep, we’re here to make sure that the search for your perfect home is hassle-free.
Want to learn more about distinct areas? Click on one of the icons below, or click on the city/town of your choice on the map to the right.
- 1 - White Oaks Conference Resort and Spa
- 2 - Dressel's Jordan Valley Campground
- 3 - Rockway Conservation Area
- 4 - Pelham Farmers' Market
- 5 - Can-view Drive-in
- 6 - Pleasant Beach Campground
- 7 - Whisky Run Golf Club
- 8 - Long Beach Country Club
- 9 - Bissell’s Hideaway Campground
- 10 - Peninsula Lakes Golf Club
- 11 - St. Catharines Farmers' Market
- 12 - Big Valley Camping Resort
- 13 - Shangri-La Niagara Family Campground.
- 14 - Lookout Point Country Club
- 15 - Meridian Community Centre
- 16 - St. Catharines Golf & Country Club
- 17 - Butterball's Farmers' Market
- 18 - Balls Falls Conservation
- 19 - Steve Bauer Trail
- 20 - Campark Resorts
- 21 - Woodend Conservation Area
- 22 - Heritage Woods Golf Course
- 23 - Thundering Waters Golf Club
- 24 - Brimstone Brewing Company
- 25 - Niagara Oast House Brewers
- 26 - The Watermark
- 27 - Casa Mia Ristorante
- 28 - Silversmith Brewery
- 29 - Shaw Festival
- 30 - Trius Winery & Restaurant
- 31 - The Garrison House
- 32 - Benchmark Restaurant
- 33 - Treadwell Cuisine
- 34 - Weinkeller
- 35 - Sunrise Cafe
- 36 - Performing Arts Centre
- 37 - LIV at White Oaks
- 38 - Bench Brewing Company
- 39 - Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery
- 40 - Colaneri Estate Winery
- 41 - Hernder Estates Winery
- 42 - Henry of Pelham Family Estate
- 43 - Fielding Estate Winery
- 44 - Redstone Winery
- 45 - Megalomaniac Winery
- 46 - Peninsula Ridge Estates Winery
- 47 - Wayne Gretzky Estate Winery and Distillery
- 48 - Peller Estates Winery & Restaurant
- 49 - Two Sisters Vineyards
- 50 - Small Talk Vineyards
- 51 - Konzelmann Estate Winery
- 52 - Chateau des Charmes
- 53 - Outlet Collection at Niagara
- 54 - Boutique Shops on Queen St
- 55 - Pen Centre
- 56 - Canada One Factory Outlets
- 57 - College Street Montessori
- 58 - Saint Alexander Catholic School
- 59 - Ridley College
- 60 - Niagra University - Niagra Campus
- 61 - AK Wigg Public School
- 62 - E. L. Crossley Secondary School
- 63 - Glynn A. Green Public School
- 64 - Niagara University - Welland Campus
- 65 - Lakeshore Catholic High School
- 66 - Niagara College
2020 is ending strong
MARKET STATS SEPTEMBER
Residential home sales activity recorded through the MLS® system for The Niagara Association of REALTORS® (NAR) totaled 456 units in January 2020. This was an increase of 14.8% from January 2019. “As we move into 2020 we find most of Niagara still in a Seller’s market. Even with inventory levels low, we saw an increase in the number of units sold due to the high demand from Buyers. As we move into an anticipated, hot spring market, this is a great time to contact a REALTOR® and put your property on the market.” – Deanna Gunter, President of the Niagara Association of REALTORS® Note: Numbers of sales represent sales reported on properties listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS®) of the Niagara Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
Source: Niagara Association of Realtors
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
HOW THE A&R METHOD WILL BENEFIT YOU
By leveraging the A&R method, you won’t ever have to worry if you sold your house for the maximum value possible. We’ve narrowed down the exact strategies and tools needed to get the highest number of buyers interested in your home. We even helped renovate a property that went on to sell in one week!
The best part is, you can be as little (or, as much) involved in the process as you want to be. We want to take the burden off your shoulders. If you’d rather receive progress calls from your bed while you sip on a Margherita – that’s fine with us.