Find Your Home
Take a gander | Current listings
The Niagara Region has a lot to offer.
Whether you’re looking for a charming community or lakeside luxury. We’re here to make sure that the search for your perfect home is hassle-free. Want to learn more about distinct areas?
Click on one of the icons below, or click on the city/town of your choice on the map below.
- 1 - White Oaks Conference Resort and Spa
- 2 - Dressel's Jordan Valley Campground
- 3 - Rockway Conservation Area
- 4 - Pelham Farmers' Market
- 5 - Can-view Drive-in
- 6 - Pleasant Beach Campground
- 7 - Whisky Run Golf Club
- 8 - Long Beach Country Club
- 9 - Bissell’s Hideaway Campground
- 10 - Peninsula Lakes Golf Club
- 11 - St. Catharines Farmers' Market
- 12 - Big Valley Camping Resort
- 13 - Shangri-La Niagara Family Campground.
- 14 - Lookout Point Country Club
- 15 - Meridian Community Centre
- 16 - St. Catharines Golf & Country Club
- 17 - Butterball's Farmers' Market
- 18 - Balls Falls Conservation
- 19 - Steve Bauer Trail
- 20 - Campark Resorts
- 21 - Woodend Conservation Area
- 22 - Heritage Woods Golf Course
- 23 - Thundering Waters Golf Club
- 24 - Brimstone Brewing Company
- 25 - Niagara Oast House Brewers
- 26 - The Watermark
- 27 - Casa Mia Ristorante
- 28 - Silversmith Brewery
- 29 - Shaw Festival
- 30 - Trius Winery & Restaurant
- 31 - The Garrison House
- 32 - Benchmark Restaurant
- 33 - Treadwell Cuisine
- 34 - Weinkeller
- 35 - Sunrise Cafe
- 36 - Performing Arts Centre
- 37 - LIV at White Oaks
- 38 - Bench Brewing Company
- 39 - Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery
- 40 - Colaneri Estate Winery
- 41 - Hernder Estates Winery
- 42 - Henry of Pelham Family Estate
- 43 - Fielding Estate Winery
- 44 - Redstone Winery
- 45 - Megalomaniac Winery
- 46 - Peninsula Ridge Estates Winery
- 47 - Wayne Gretzky Estate Winery and Distillery
- 48 - Peller Estates Winery & Restaurant
- 49 - Two Sisters Vineyards
- 50 - Small Talk Vineyards
- 51 - Konzelmann Estate Winery
- 52 - Chateau des Charmes
- 53 - Outlet Collection at Niagara
- 54 - Boutique Shops on Queen St
- 55 - Pen Centre
- 56 - Canada One Factory Outlets
- 57 - College Street Montessori
- 58 - Saint Alexander Catholic School
- 59 - Ridley College
- 60 - Niagra University - Niagra Campus
- 61 - AK Wigg Public School
- 62 - E. L. Crossley Secondary School
- 63 - Glynn A. Green Public School
- 64 - Niagara University - Welland Campus
- 65 - Lakeshore Catholic High School
- 66 - Niagara College
Relocating can be scary and overwhelming, especially when you don’t know a single person in the new city. Can we tell you a story?
Not long ago, we helped the sweetest lady downsize and relocate to a condo in Niagara. She wasn’t familiar with the area and didn’t know anyone in the city, but she was looking for a fresh start.
The first thing we made sure to do was to figure out precisely what type of lifestyle she was striving towards.
Was she looking for a place with trails close by
Did she want to be located within easy walking distance to Parks/Restaurants/Shopping Centres
We learnt more about her and her goals and then made sure to match her with a fitting location. We gave her an overview of the neighbourhoods and the pros and cons of each location. The most important thing to us was making sure that she purchased a property in an area that would support her lifestyle and make her feel safe.
Here’s what she had to say after settling
on her new place:
DON’T WANT TO SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS
POURING OVER PROPERTIES ONLINE?
LET US DO THE WORK
Grab A Cup Of Coffee And Let Us Do All The Work
In today’s fast-paced market, real estate moves quickly. Why not let us wade through all the listings for you, so you don’t waste your time online. Simply fill in the details below. Once a new listing comes up that matches your criteria, we’ll send them your way.
Or, give us a call and we’ll help you nut out the details.
Looking for an investment property that will set you up for success?
We recently closed a deal with a first-time investor, securing him the perfect property that we knew would set him up for success. He’s not only getting paid every single month but will also be able to enjoy an incredible return when he decides to sell it down the road. There’s nothing more rewarding than helping our clients make money.
It is crucial to pick the right property, though. If you’ve ever thought about buying an investment property, make sure you speak with someone experienced in this area (like, us)
Send us an email or call us to learn more about the different types of investment opportunities in Niagara and let us help guide you in the direction that will set you up for the future.
Aram and Renee Ghewondian
View Niagara Current Market Stats